- Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson as Marcus Fenix. Johnson has the right look, certainly. Plus, Marcus is quite terse---once, in flight school, he was laconic---so Johnson's questionable acting talent wouldn't hold him back.
- Adam Baldwin as Dominic Santiago. With Baldwin's experience as Jayne Cobb, he clearly can carry off both the action and the comedy requisite of the character.
- Michael Clark Duncan as Augustus Cole. He's both huge and enormous. Add a little 'tude, and that's everything you need to play the "Cole Train."
- Alan Tudyk as Damon Baird. He's blond, hilarious, and has experience in POW/hostage acting.
- R. Lee Ermey as Victor Hoffman. Seriously, whom else could you cast?
So, what do you think of this list? Do you have any suggestions for Anya, Kim, Tai, or other more minor characters? Whom would you cast in Gears of War: The Motion Picture?