Saturday, January 06, 2007

I'm So Tech-Savvy it Hurts

Well, for those of you who don't know, thanks to my wonderful husband, I now have a iPod. That's right...I am one of those uber-cool people who runs around to their own private soundtrack thanks to white earbuds. Rock on, me...rock on.

I have decided, though, that the iPod should come with some tech support in the form of someone to rip all of your CDs to your computer for you so that you can then upload your music to your iPod. I really like my iPod...I just am growing weary of the project it has become. I keep forgetting that I am doing this and I'll come back from doing whatever and find that my computer has been patiently waiting for me to put in yet another CD. Really, this would go much faster if I had a longer attention span. I want to get to the part where I just buy new music from the iTunes store. Are we there yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment