- "Fragile" by Megan McCauley. This song is right in my wheelhouse, as regular readers will know.
- "Wonder" by Megan McCauley. This one, too. No surprise, I suppose.
- "24" by Jem. This one is probably the most strike-zone-inhabiting song on this list. I mean, the protagonist is dying, for cryin' out loud. I'm now interested in seeing Ultraviolet, entirely because of this song and the fight sequences. I fully expect the rest of the film to be terrible.
- "Almost Lover" by A Fine Frenzy. Another sad female vocalist. Shocking, I know.
- "Dirty Laundry" by Bitter:Sweet. Quirky and fun, right? And who doesn't love a band with an internal colon in its name?
- "Hero" by Skillet. Yet another example a song I like that is performed by a Christian band. Oh well.
- "The Real" by Days of the New. This song sounds to me like something that would have played during a chase sequence in an episode of Due South. I'm not sure why. Anyway, perhaps I should check out this band's other work.
- The entire Disorder album by Chiasm. This album is full of good electronica.
These songs also all came from Pandora.
So, what have you been listening to?