Saturday, July 22, 2006

TV Review: Psych

(This review contains no significant spoilers.)

I've seen a couple of episodes of the USA Network's new fake-psychic/real-detective series, Psych. I must say I've really enjoyed it. Not only is the solving of each crime clever, but the dialog is very witty. Additionally, the acting is good. In particular, I like Dulé Hill's understated performance as the main character's best friend and reluctant sidekick.

Overall, I give it 8.0 out of 10.

Psych works really well in its time-slot following USA's verteran defective detective series, Monk. Sadly, these shows are on Friday night, so I won't be watching Monk once Season 3 of Battlestar Galactica begins in October. At least not during the first of the few times it's broadcast each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment