Monday, March 05, 2007

This is Starting to Seem Incestuous

Tim Minear has announced that the beautiful and talented Katie Finneran, who played Sharon, my favorite character, on Wonderfalls, has been cast in his new series, Drive. Finneran will be playing---get this---the sister of Nathan Fillian's character. So, to recap, what we have here is a new Tim Minear series staring Nathan Fillian and including Amy Acker and Katie Finneran . If I were half my age, and a girl, the only way to describe my feeling would be "Squee!" Instead, I'll just say that I'm quite optimistic about this show. Of course, given that this show is being aired on the don't-give-the-series-a-chance network, Fox, and the Curse of Tim Minear, I can't help but worry that it won't last past episode 10.

Look for the first two episodes of Drive to premier on April 15 with the next ep the very next day. After that, the show will air regularly on Mondays at 8:00 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment