Monday, January 30, 2006

Ba-Na-Na, Bah-Nah-Nah

I recently learned that Alison doesn't like bananas. For years now, I've been saying things like, "I'm going to have a banana in my hot cereal. Do you want one?" And for years now, she's been saying things like, "No, thanks. I think I'll have cranberries." Somehow, I never noticed that, in 3.5 years, I've never actually seen her eat a banana, except possibly in smoothie form.

This makes me wonder, exactly whom am I marrying here? What kind of person doesn't like bananas? What other unjustifiable biases lie hidden in her psyche? I think this could be a deal-breaker.

1 comment:

  1. Eminently reasonable people who actually have teeth and, therefore, are capable of chewing their food rather than gumming it to death like overgrown infants do not like bananas. That's who!

    ReplyDelete