Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I'm baaack.....

Hello everyone! Well, I survived finals and spring break, so now my schedule is back to normal and I can blog again. Please, wipe away those tears of relief! I wouldn't leave you all alone to read blog entries exclusively about robots and such. No, today we are going to have a couple of girly blog entries! Entries about...puppies! :D

I thought I would put up a short review about a book I recently read entitled, Marley and Me: Life and Love with the World's Worst Dog. It was mentioned in a comment on a different post a few days ago. Check out the link for a synopsis. Basically it is a true story of a family and their dog, who was not very well behaved to say the least! Of course, they loved him anyway and he became an integral part of their family. This book is a quick read and I honestly laughed out loud regularly while reading it. Of course, I also cried at the end, so be warned: buy tissues before reading this book. Nonetheless, I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment