Monday, October 01, 2007

Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!

If you've read Phillip Pullman's His Dark Materials books or are excited about seeing the upcoming film adaptation of the first novel, then you may be interested in a couple of daemon-related links:
  • Yahoo Movies has a five-minute behind-the-scenes video that not only discusses how the daemons were brought to life for the new film, but also includes the best footage so far of the daemons themselves.
  • If you've wondered what form your daemon would take, then surf over to the official movie site, choose your language, click "DAEMONS," and press "MEET YOUR DAEMON" to take a daemon-diagnostic test. Apparently, my daemon would be a jackal, while Alison's would be a tiger. (Curses!) What about yours?
By the way, I'm a third of the way through The Amber Spyglass now, so I should soon be ready to discuss the trilogy with those of you in the readership who recommended the books to us.

1 comment:

  1. Mine's a Fox. I haven't read the books yet, so I'm not sure what that means.

    ReplyDelete