- 1 hot-dog bun. I like whole-wheat ones, but use whatever floats your boat.
- 1 to 2 tablespoons nut butter. I like almond and cashew, but peanut, is a classic and is also acceptable.
- 1 small-ish banana.
- Open the bun.
- Spread the nut butter of your choosing on both inter surfaces.
- Peal the banana and press it, firmly, into the bun.
- If needed, slide banana back and forth to spread the nut butter.
* This one's also great for a kid, or for a child-at-heart like me.
** No dogs were harmed during the development of this dish. Although, one might have eaten some pieces of the prototype that were "accidentally" dropped into his bowl.