Sunday, February 11, 2007

Rude people suck.

Yeah, you heard me. They suck.

So, I was at the gym the other day, waiting in the hallway for my aerobics class to start. They have a display in the hall of all the personal trainers and a little bio blurb about each of them. Since some of them teach the aerobics classes I have been taking, I was killing some time reading about them. All of a sudden, this guy comes out of the weight room and says to me, "You know, you're not going to get any faster or stronger just looking at their pictures." I was so annoyed, I had absolutely no idea how to respond. I just stared at him and, in the most scathing tone I could muster, said, "No, I suppose not." He then said, "Well, you can try it, though!" and ran up the stairs. What a freak!! He was very chipper and friendly the whole time...so maybe he was trying to strike up a conversation? Why run up the stairs after delivering his little bit of wisdom, though? Urgh. Jerk!!

No comments:

Post a Comment