Friday, September 16, 2011

I'm Certifiable, Apparently

Last weekend, I attended a 2-day CrossFit Level 1 certification at Trident CrossFit in Alexandria. The event consisted not only of multiple lectures on topics such as CrossFit's definitions of fitness and health, the correct form on the 9 foundational movements (and others), and nutritional, but also breakout sessions in which we practiced performing and teaching the various movements, 2 workouts, and a written exam. I learned today that I passed the exam. Thus, I am now a vetted CrossFit Level 1 Trainer.

Yay me.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! And just in time to teach a very small boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I already have him working with his tiny, silver dumbbell. Most people think it's a rattle, but what can you expect?

    ReplyDelete