Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I Loves Me Some Whedon

When writing my last post, I came across these highly amusing quotations in the 'Pedia's article on Joss Whedon:
  • "It insults me that people take my work seriously. I just wanted to meet chicks."
  • "Remember, always be yourself. Unless you suck."
  • "[Y]es, I have a feminist agenda, but it's not like I made a chart."
  • "I'm counting on the Internet to destroy the music industry. That's its first job. Then I'd like to see it take on the movie world. I would have lived on the Internet as a kid. I would have been not me, which is what I wanted to be all my life."
  • "Very occasionally, if you really pay attention, life doesn’t suck!"
  • "I likes me some cheese."
  • "Does this series finale make me look fat?"
  • "I'm not a control freak. I am a control enthusiast."

No comments:

Post a Comment