Saturday, June 16, 2007

Google Reader News of Interest

I agree with Brian that Google Reader is pretty slick. In fact, I've become something of a Google enthusiast recently. In addition to using the Reader to aggregate my feeds, I switched to Gmail on Nick's recommendation, use Google Notebook to store my GTD lists, and pull it all together with iGoogle.

Anyway, I've copied Brian and added a feed of my Reader shared items, called "News of Interest," to the sidebar on the right. It should be a great time-saver for me, since something like 75% of this blog is links. (I'm working on putting up more original content, really.) Now, instead of describing a link, I can just add it to the feed, from the convenience of Google Reader. Come to think of it, it should be a great time-saver for you, since you won't have to read all my blathering before getting to good stuff: the stuff written by someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment